Rough version of Cacophony's Concerto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough version of Cacophony's Concerto

Yeah its need work but i thought id share. oh, if you know where i can find accurate tabs for cacophony's music please let me know.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=13505 77000

Nice job,
    you have a PM
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

That was really great! Especially for a girl!

Comment

lol, thanks. i always find it funny when the "especially for a girl" bit gets thrown in there. None-the-less thank yah much.

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
        That was really great! Especially for a girl!

Comment

I gave up trying to play like that because I'm a lazy bastard.

very nicely done! That rocked
          Hail yesterday

Comment

thats good. use a metronome and turn down the distortion

Comment

I sent an add to your myspace. Enjoyed the video... some of the swept notes sounded off in 1st 30 seconds... most of them later on sounded on. I have Cacophony tabs somewhere, send me a pm with your email address. How long have you been playing. Keep it up and EXCELLENT choice of a song to learn! Cacophony era Becker and Friedman is pretty much the hardest stuff to play all the way thru so mondo kudo's to you!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I don't care if you're a guy, a girl or a robot, that was fraking awesome!
                I couldn't dream of playing anywhere near that level of difficulty..
                You are a guitar hero
                Rock on!
                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Shit! You play like that after only 5 years? Damn girl you are a real talent. Not so much just talkin about the Cacophany cover, though that is damn amazing itself, but the song I am assuming you wrote thats on your original page is excellent, great sense of melody and dynamics. I say it time and time again that speed almost doesn't matter not technical ability so much as sense of melody and dynamics, you are lucky enough to have all the above in spades.

Comment

Working...
                  X