Here's a Scorpions solo for ya...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a Scorpions solo for ya...

Not exactly a metal tune, but it is still one of my favorite solos, Arizona by the Scorpions. I learned it tonight so I thought I'd shoot a quick vid. It never hurts to jam stuff in major keys right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEkWoRbbDT4

Fender American Deluxe FMT Strat, Randall RM50 head (XTC Module), Mesa Traditional 4x12 w/Vintage 30's. Crappy audio and video courtesy of a digital camera.
    Last edited by khabibissell; 12-12-2006, 12:47 AM.

One of my all time favorite Scorps songs.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Yeah, definitely one of my favorites... I have to work on the bends and vibrato for sure.

Comment

Good quick take. Love that song. I am a big Scorpions fan from that era. Blackout and Lovedrive were two albums that I could just play over and over again.... and did back then too! If I were on an island and could only take a few albums with me Blackout would be on my list.

Comment

Working...
        X