• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Beck Zvex nano clip

www.mothrastewart.com/zvexended.mp3

Tried something different. Here's my signal path:

EJ strat->Yngwie DOD pedal->Nano head->Weber Mass->J-station

So it's direct, no mics, no noise - recorded this awhile ago while my wife was asleep in the other room. Only kicked in the Yngwie pedal for the solo.

Tonal comments?

Pete

sounds great...
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks man. I need to post a webpage with the fifty-bazillion different amps I've recorded that song with. It's great to use for trying out a one channel amp, since it has so many different tones.

Pete

Comment

yeah...its a dynamic track I use it too to see how the dirty channel cleans up by rolling off the guitars volume
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

dude i HATE you, i went on ebay and bought one of these suckers because of you...

good clip though, im really excited to mess around with mine when i get it.
          www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Fantastic clip! Very tasteful plying and an excellent example on volume control! More people need to learn about proper volume control, I'm trying to get better at it myself. The possibilites are endless, really!
            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by guitar08man View Post
              dude i HATE you, i went on ebay and bought one of these suckers because of you...

good clip though, im really excited to mess around with mine when i get it.

Very cool! If it's too loud when you get it, let me know and I can build you a cheap attenuator pedal to go with it.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
                Very cool! If it's too loud when you get it, let me know and I can build you a cheap attenuator pedal to go with it.

Pete
                psh, if its too loud, then im too old, haha.

seriously though, ill take you up on that if it truly is too loud.

have you tried playing it with a clean boost type pedal? im interested to how it will sound with my fulltone fatboost (my anti-suck, pedal, lol).
                www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Working...
                X