Kid Charlemagne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Charlemagne

I finally installed the software for my webcam, after having the damned thing for over a year.

As I don't know how to record music onto my PC, here's a little video of me playing Larry Carlton's solo from the Steely Dan tune "Kid Charlemagne".

It's nowhere near as shrederrific as mpigott's or Patrick's submissions, but here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BIMymHjw-g
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Pretty good!

Do you always use your trem bar in that position?

Comment

Thanks Jeff.

I actually am not much of a whammy user, and the bar just happened to be in the "Vai position" when I grabbed it.
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

You're cool, QR. I like the paper sign you made
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
          You're cool, QR. I like the paper sign you made
          Until I order a custom shop guitar that has "Q U A N T U M R I D E R" as fretboard inlays, the paper sign's gonna have to do
          Last edited by QuantumRider; 11-18-2006, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Good job my friend !! That's one of the tastiest solos ever recorded in my book !!

Btw, look up Fred Dons on the JCF. He's the guy that'll do the custom inlay work you crave !!!

You're the best Fred !!!

Comment

Thanks for the tip, Paul.

However, there are too many letters in my handle to fit (at least on a 24 fret guitar)...

Comment

Just have "QR" on the 12th fret. That would be cool... for someone named QR, that is

You see, I was much wiser than you. I picked a name that is already on the headstock. I only need to ask the guys at the custom shop to add a "1" and I have my own signature model
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                X