No announcement yet.

how to impress a girl.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, I dont feel so bad now for the "music". She's a very cool gal, and has a good well paying job (flies charter planes for a small company , gets to travel around and fly into the bush)

To guitar Man, the drums are inputted through my custom Pintech/Roland midi kit that I built over a year ago. From there they go into Drumkit From Hell Superior. It's a GREAT setup in terms of ease of use compared to micing/mixing a full drum kit. I couldnt do that, I dont have the know how and the results would suck ass! IVe been lucky to have enough free time to tweak with all this crap and learn some basic compression/eq stuff.

Now Ive gotta get back to doing a few metal recordings, enough of this woman bullshit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gemini8026 View Post

enough of this woman bullshit!!!
      BLASPHEMY!!!
      www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Damn if I had that waiting for me I wouldn't be thinking about guitars.
        Get your priorities straight man!!!!!
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

well, I dont feel so bad now for the "music". She's a very cool gal, and has a good well paying job (flies charter planes for a small company , gets to travel around and fly into the bush)

!
          Hopefully that is where YOU get to fly!
          Seriously bro - no disrespect intended with the above comment - beautiful girl, and if she is cool too - you are doubly blessed !

Comment

I would even play Nickelback covers if it meant dating her. Congrats!

Comment

That sounded..ok, pretty good overall. I liked it tho for being a rather Pearl Jam vein. (I'm not a PJ fan)

I remember seeing this chick on canoe.ca years ago. Looking for a serious relationship. She had a bikini shot on that too. Very cute.

The drums sounded really live I thought. I've been thinking about DFH superior.
              Last edited by charvelguy; 11-13-2006, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                thats where i draw the line.

Comment

And that's apparently where you two disagree!
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Dude, I bow in your presence. Cheese or not, you are doing this for the most nobel of causes and I for one salute you!
                    - Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                      Only if I got to hit it first !!!! I have my standards..................

Comment

(gets to fly into the bush)
                        Sounds like a good job to me!
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                        X