How does this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does this work?

How would I go about posting an mp3 to this forum?

Several sites will allow you to upload mp3s and then post a link here. I think soundclick is one. Personally, I have a paid web site with plenty of space where I store my mp3s. You can purchase a few gigs of space nowadays for about $25 - $75 per year. I use site5.com, but there are lots of others. I'm sure others will have other (better) options.
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

When I saw your user name, all I could remember is this quote. "Ricey, Ricey not so nicey.":ROTF: For the life of me, I can't remember what it was in reference to though.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
        When I saw your user name, all I could remember is this quote. "Ricey, Ricey not so nicey.":ROTF: For the life of me, I can't remember what it was in reference to though.
        I found it and credit for the quote goes to Travis.
        Ricey, Ricey, trying to sell too soon is not so nicey.
        I don't know how that stuck in my head all this time.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You are funny, Scott!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            You are funny, Scott!
            Funny how? I don't get it. How am I funny? Like a clown? Funny, haha funny, what? I'm here to entertain you? :ROTF:
            Scott

Comment

Looks aren't everything!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X