Steelheart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelheart

Damn, I remember this song back in the day when it first came out, but never heard them live....holy shit does this guy have a voice, and sounds awesome live!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6jiOeq42Ps

Damn.. Thats one hell of a voice.. What imresses me the most is his ability to actually pull it of live.. Thats gotta be pretty damn hard when hes singing that high! Respect for that
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Mike is one of the very best
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Mike was the first singer in my high school band.

Comment

Awesome song,AWESOME singer.Wasn't he seriously injured by a lighting rig in Colorado?IIRC,one fell on him during a show.

We danced to that at my first wedding,unfortunately not all stains can be removed...
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Actually his voice sometimes vaguely reminds me of Thor - The Metal Warrior Anyone here know of him? I think it's safe to say he was the first bodybuilder metaller out there lol

Comment

Yeah,Thor is Canadian,correct?

I saw them do Every dog Has It's Day on The Uncle Floyd show many many many moons ago.The dude was built like a brick s#!thouse....
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Yep, you're right. That dude knows how to put on a good live show doesn't he?

Comment

Killer voice, thats just amazing
                  Guitars:
                  '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                  '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                  '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                  Amp:
                  VOX AD30VT

Comment

Working...
                  X