• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clip from my band's new CD

Battleheart

Pirate metal to the max!

I'm still mixing it but here are some clips

Song order:

The Curse of Captain Morgan (Orchestral intro)
    Terror on the High Seas
    Wenches and Mead
    Set Sail and Conquer

Let me know

It'll be up for 100% free download in under 2 weeks

Guitars used:

My KV2 and RR

Edit:

Link helps...

http://www.celtiaproductions.co.uk/b...2006Teaser.mp3
    Last edited by Child Of Norther; 09-29-2006, 08:07 AM.

Link?
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Comment

Yeah, just noticed i forgot to post it, it's at the bottom of the original post, hahaha

Comment

Cool, not really my cup 'o' tea, but interesting. I'd like to hear more thoug. Makes me think of video games and anime actually.
        Guitars:
        '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
        '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
        '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
        Amp:
        VOX AD30VT

Comment

Yarrrrr... Pirating rocks! When is it comin out me hearty?
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Gonna hazard a guess and say next thursday at the latest

Comment

Dude, I finally the chance to download and listen to your Batteheart tunes in it's entirety..I dig where your going with this..I will name some band references and possible influences..I hear Rhapsody, Skyclad, Running Wild, X-Wild, Fintroll, Gravedigger, Rebellion, Skylark and a band I like called Brimstone who had a Maiden-ish galloping feel with raspy death vox style..

"The curse Of Capt Morgan" is as sympnoic as you can get, nicely composed and would be a great opener on cd and live..right before you guys come on.

Being that I love agressive music, my personal fave of the other three is "Terror on the high seas"..which almost has an Annihlator vibe to it with a added touch of symphonic keys ala COB..I enjoyed it.

"Set Sail and Conquer" has a very symphonic metal vibe..cool writing in this genre of metal..this one brings to mind Skyclad/Fintroll..the only thing I can critique is the Keys after your shred solo seems to be a little naked..maybe just adding a simple guitar progression under it would fill in a little space..

"Wenches and Mead"..pretty unique, definitely a viking theme..no doubt about that..reminds me of a bit of early Running Wild with a touch of Skyclad..and a hint Fintroll..but more thrashy..your solos seems to be up my alley in style..I can see us having some fun back and forth..

I can see you opening for any of the bands I've mentioned..it would be a good fit..

You got a vision there man..definitely keep going with it..oh, mix the geetars up a tad more, you can hear them pretty good overall, but kicking them up a little bit couldn't hurt, including the solos...I think!

Good job!!

Bill Z

BTW..I'll be recording with Attaxe again this December (bass and guitars) , and still writing stuff with my singer..we may have a worthy drummer to lay shit down in studio..finally!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thank ya bro! means a lot!

Comment

And the seocnd your CD is done, let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Child Of Norther View Post
                    And the seocnd your CD is done, let me know!

Now that I may found a worthy drummer and can lay this down..I will!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Comment

I just got sent the cover art for the CD

Basis of it is "Aftermath of battle" etc, haha

Comment

Originally posted by Child Of Norther View Post
                          I just got sent the cover art for the CD

Basis of it is "Aftermath of battle" etc, haha

Nice, me likey!!

that's perfect!!!

Comment

Haha, cheers bro

Comment

Might just be the best thing ever.

The orchestral intro sounds REALLY keyboard-y and fake, but I'm guessing you guys don't take yourself super-seriously.

Great guitar tone - but watch those boomy bass frequencies around 80hz.

I'll probably show it to my friends once you get it up for real.

Comment

Working...
                              X