mp3 to website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp3 to website?

For all those thickies out there (myself included), how do i get my mp3 submission to a site and which sites can i use?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

There are a couple options. I think www.yousendit.com is a popular site. I don't use any free file upload sites as I run my own domain name.

Comment

You can get a free account at www.freewebsites.com or www.freeservers.com - those are decent sites that allow direct linking, unlike most free places like Geocities and such that require visitors to be on their spam lists.

Or you can email it to me at strikerATecsisDOTnet and I'll host it for you.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

www.soundclick.com does the job for me.
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

You can also spend about $25 to $100 a year on a web site that gives you so many gigs of space. A place like Site5.com will give you plenty of space for lots of MP3s.
          My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Working...
          X