News and a litte more..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News and a litte more..

Not sure where to really post all this on here..but there's a video link so I thought maybe it should go here..
    First of all.. I just signed a deal with DiMarzio! Steve Blucher was kind enough to offer me a deal with them and I couldn't be happier..everything around here has DiMarzio's in it..so it was a no brainer! It'll keep me in pups, straps and cables too!
    I'll have something up on the Player's page of their site in the coming week.
    Video of one of my originals titled "Moment of Clairty" from the "Realtime" broadcast right here! PC1 (my number 1) in action..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHoH7Og7tXA
    Also things are progressing on the whole National Guitar Workshop/Alfred-Warner instructional book and cd thing ("Intelli-Shred"). We're into the first round of edits and they decided they want to increase the books size/format to 2/3's MORE..lol..like it didn't take long enough to do the original manuscript!
    And for those of you who might be interested in mp3's/tuneage..here's my myspace (doesn't that sound a bit redundant?!?):
    www.myspace.com/intellishred
    Things have been getting more and more hectic..life, my kids, teaching/writing/gigging..planning a wedding..planning a trip out to winter Namm again..moving into a new house for Christmas..so apologies for not gettting over here more often.
    Kevin
    Last edited by KevinDguitar; 09-26-2006, 02:09 PM.
    DiMarzio Endorsee
    www.dimarzio.com
    Morley Endorsee
    www.morley.com
    "Intelli-Shred" author
    NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

some nice bar work therecongrats on the dimarzio deal

Comment

Very cool!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks guys for taking the time to check it all out!
        The Dimarzio thing is completely official and if you go to www.dimarzio.com and click on PLAYERS.. then you'll see where to click on for COMPLETE PLAYERS LIST.. I'm in the j-k column under Joe Satriani and John Petrucci.. and right above Kiko Loureiro.. you can click on Kevin Dillard (me..lol) and a little pic box and stuff comes up.. sound clips are being edited by them now.
        Also just re-signed with Morley.. and talking to DR about something as well.
        Got the final contracts for Workshop Arts/Alfred-Warner Bros.. those things will make your brain smoke and permanently cross your eyes! Thank God for lawyers..ssshhheeesshhh... never thought I'd say that! LOL!
        Last edited by KevinDguitar; 09-26-2006, 02:11 PM.
        DiMarzio Endorsee
        www.dimarzio.com
        Morley Endorsee
        www.morley.com
        "Intelli-Shred" author
        NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Working...
        X