Check out this amazing guy:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this amazing guy:)

This is what i call a guitar solo , it has everything imo, and what most important great composition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLxuO2X1hPg

Nice. Very expressive and not just showy for the sake of showing off.

Comment

hey, that was one of the wery few youtube vids that I actually liked, I dig him because he sounds like an 80's player, a little bit similar to Neal Schon.

Nice find JC.

But he doesn't have everything, he is not as pretty as I am
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Very Nice..and that's my Wolfgang to boot!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I checked his homepage, he can write songs too, he is doing cool 80's metal with real vocals.

LINK
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Nice , guys got some tasty chops
            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Tasty!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nothing like tasty chops followed by a nice cold slice of watermelon !!!

No really ... great sound and technique. Good stuff there !!

Comment

Nice feel.

Comment

Very cool. Great solo. Love that tone too.
                    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
                    X