New song.....Definitly a good one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New song.....Definitly a good one!

Hey everyone.....im just churning stuff out these days. This new one is a biggie. 6:30 long and counting.......Its not complete, and theres still alot of stuff to go in, but i want to hear what people think before i start making it any longer haha. It needs lyrics obviously, but i think the music comes through despite that. Theres alot of notes when the guitars come in for all you shred fans, so i hope you enjoy....and those who dont like metal can enjoy the first half, as it is all symphony haha. Fun for everyone....that is unless you dont like it in which case i have failed haha. Cheers and keep shredding!!!!!!!!!!! (theres some other updated stuff on the site as well)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=4157025
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

very loomis-esque!

and that riff is freakin brutal dude!!!

if you ever want a guest solo you know who to call
    www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

that kicks ass, great main riff!
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Thanks dudes......im sorta trying to bridge the gap between my obvious loomis/nevermore influence, and my dimmu/blackmetal side......its hard to keep my stuff from sounding like one or the other.....ugh

Comment

Great stuff Matt!!! It builds nicely and a intense vibe to it...So what did you record with?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

recorded with a digitech 2101 preamp into a peavey classic 60 poweramp. Ibanez 2x12 mic'd with a shure sm57. Guitar was a Jackson RR1. Thanks guys!

Comment

I had a 2101 for years and could never get that thing figured out! Sounds great what did you do the drums with?
              Damn this is an expensive hobby.....

Comment

Garage band....I added alot of reverb and compression and eqs and stuff to get them to the point where they didnt sounds like absolute shit. I think it went pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                X