Vetta Lead Sample

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetta Lead Sample

I used the stock Satch's Alien patch and the stock Cool Strategy patch. No tweaking at all. Stock factory patches straight into my PC.

The song snipit is called Vetta Lead. Check it out.
    Guitar used is a Charvel 275DLX with a maple neck running an EMG89/SA with 18v.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Showband.asp?id=4523

Nice tone, it does sound satchy!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Maybe I'm nuts, but that tone sounds like 80s Gary Moore to me. I like it.
      This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

let me tell you, whatever that was, KICKED AZZ!!! great tone, nice n mellow and VERY emotional piece!

Two thumbs up!!

Comment

Thanks guys. I listened back to it a few times myself. The Vetta makes recording stuff like this so easy.

Comment

how much is the vetta and what type of cabinet do you run through it?

Comment

Originally posted by JZ06
              how much is the vetta and what type of cabinet do you run through it?
              A new Vetta and longboard will run you around $2200.00 not including cabinets.
              I run 2 Randall 2 x 12 cabs.
              1 is an open back with 300w Altec Lansing White Frames
              1 is a closed back with Celestion Vintage 30's.
              For this recording I just ran the stereo line outs from the Vetta directly into my Sound Blaster Audigy 2 sound card. I used the SM57 mic simulation that is built into the Vetta (it has many other mics too!!!)

Comment

Very nice John! I swear you guys are trying to get me back in the Vetta club, aren't you?

Pete

Comment

Nice Job John

Comment

Love the line6 stuff. I have been getting some really good hardcore stuff out of my XTPro. Was thinking of selling my XTPro+GMajor+PowerAmp and getting a 2x12 combo. BTW, JG have you tried running that thing with two cabs and setting the cabinet to a center channel? I heard that you can do it and it just sounds amazing.

-Nate
                    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

have to say that sounded fucking good mate!i have checked your other samples too,like your playing too

Comment

Working...
                      X