Heavy Metal is the law!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Metal is the law!!!

Give it a try... and feel free and be asked to say what you think!Thats what we've done in 2002.

http://media.putfile.com/Blood-of-the-Kings

Thats my fave of the own stuff...

AlTheHell
    Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

Sounds killer. The singer sounds like the guy from Firewind, Gus G's band.

Comment

Originally posted by 1trussell
      Sounds killer. The singer sounds like the guy from Firewind, Gus G's band.

Well... it's Mike Tirelli (ex(or still??)-Holy Mother/ex-Burning Starr)! He did an amazing job on that one!!!

AlTheHell

Comment

Seems that you guys dont like it that much... so little replies!!!

Comment

When I've read the title of the thread I thought about an old and famous Helloween's song with the same title! Anyway, I like the song, the singer's voice in particular. I whish I could find a good singer too. What kind of equipement do you used to record the track?

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt
            What kind of equipement do you used to record the track?
            Well.. it is a professional recording done in a professional studio... the track is on the first Messiahs Kiss(www.messiahskiss.com] Album called "Prayer for the dying"... I've been a member at that time... I remember that we recorded all the stuff with ProTools. Amps used: Engl Savage 120 and Marshall 100 Top... (i dont remember the Model), Guitars: Gibson Explorer '86, Gibson LesPaul Standard, Gibson Flying V from 1979, and a Jackson RR1 "Chequered Hallway" you can find some pics of the RR and the Gibson LP somewhere here in the JCF... just take a look at my threads or posts if you're interestedto see! Rock on... HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW!!!

To make things easier: RR1 --->http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...t=43883&page=3
            LP----->http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53644[
            Last edited by AlTheHell; 05-31-2006, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Thank you, nice guitar collection...actually I'm searching for a Flying V to add in my collection...anyway, I'll search some pics of your stuff!

Comment

Very well done. Love when it breaks down to the slow section and then speeds back up. Reminded of Quo Vadis.
                My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

I love power/heavy - as I see you are from Germany - this kind is very popular there

Music is very nice! That is what I like! (Helloween, Edguy, Blind Guardian etc) Good bpm and vocal at the front! Submit all album in .zip and lossless format
                  Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

Comment

Cool, I liked it a lot!
                    Power metal either sucks ass or kicks ass
                    This kicked ass
                    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Nice tones, very metal indeed. Singer reminds me of Soto a bit.
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Awesome, I liked it a lot.

Comment

Working...
                        X