Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody have a good shredding backing track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody have a good shredding backing track?

after 2 more "classic" and melodic sounding backing tracks, i'd love to hear everybody's take on balls out SHRED [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    so, if anybody happens to have a fitting backing track, i think it would be cool to set up another jcf jam to cover the crazier side of things [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: anybody have a good shredding backing track?

i like the way you think!! Im definitly in when i get back to boston (Saturday)
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      The first one was pretty speedy and had a bunch of shreddy submissions, the second one also had some shredders (Joe, thetroy)...could'nt there be shredding on almost any backing?

Do you mean a neoclassicalstyle backing or something? Also, why don't you do the backing then!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

"The first one was pretty speedy and had a bunch of shreddy submissions, the second one also had some shredders (Joe, thetroy)...could'nt there be shredding on almost any backing?"
        maybe it's just me and my wacky playing, but i had a hard time going for something totally crazy on either of these 2 backing tracks. just didn't really fit (although pete (twisteramps) did succeed at being all over the place on the 1st one [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] )
        "Do you mean a neoclassicalstyle backing or something? "
        yeah, for example. something that does not make yngwie/loomis/murphy style leads sound out of place basically.
        "Also, why don't you do the backing then!!!"
        no gear...although i might be able to program some "usable" drum/bass backing using guitar pro, my rec software doesn't let me import midi files.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          my rec software doesn't let me import midi files.

[/ QUOTE ]

My buddy showed me a trick last weekend:
          Set your Windows volume control (in recording mode) to record the overall mix or midi if you have the option.

Now hit the rec button on your software and start to play the Guitar Pro file.
          The rec software should now record the playback of the GP file... well it works with Cool Edit Pro 2. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Bump

Comment

If you join cyberjamming.com you should find a lot of great backings!I downloaded the entire 2005 guitamegaddan cd from there when i was a member.I dont think i am a member now but you will need to find one that will vouche for you(spelling)so you can join.
              Hopefully some cyberjamming dudes are on this board and will see this and help you

Comment

Justin that site seems to be gone
                If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

http://www.cyberjammin.com/

i think that the one?Like i said i used to be a member but i might have been thrown out for not posting as i couldnt enter the site with my password some time ago

Comment

Working...
                  X