Talk Dirty To Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk Dirty To Me

This actually may be the single WORST playing of this song of all time, and I don't think CC has ever played this song not Coked up., And I was 100% completly Sobor when I recorded this this morning So Here you go

Talk Dirty To ME

Just in case anyone's wondering how I record. I've got the $49 version of Cakewalk Guitar Tracks, a $10 mic strait into my Cpu, In this one it's my agile into my Crate DXJ212
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Talk Dirty To Me

not bad-i used to play this when i was 18!good tone there and playing.this was from look what the cat dragged in
    I believe i played this after many beers..lol..
    Also CC was well know in the recording studios for adding his solo's lick by lick.He would then have to learn how to play them(hand postition changes)for the live work
    good stuff-brings back the old poison days with parties drugs and slappers [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

My brother's band used to do it as "Talk Money To Me" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Y'know we never
      We never used to wear hairspray
      Now everyone thinks we're gay
      But we're laughing!
      All the way to the bank
      And it's you we'd like to thank
      We really thank you

In the country club
      In my Mercedes-Benz
      Hangin out with
      All my Rockstar friends
      Our name is Poison
      Double-Platinum to the very end and baby
      Talk money to me
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i think you might be playing the riff wrong, it sounds kinda wierd. (the first chord is right, i dont htink you went down far enough on the second).

good tone though.
        www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Something sounds strange in there. I think your a half step off in some if the bridge chords.

I think it is great !!

I just happen to play this song amost every weekend at about every gig I do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Listening to it it does sound weird in places, but that's half the fun. lol
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] nice job.
              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
              Amp... Pioneer
              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
              X