Catalepsy - Draw The Lie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catalepsy - Draw The Lie

So I slapped up a demo of a tune called Draw The Lie. I am currently re-recording all the parts except the drums. Those I added some fills and cymbal shots to. Also added a couple of tiny bridge bits but...well you'll hear it when it's done. The vox are...meh, but again, this is a DEMO. Good excuse, eh? Let me know what you think of the song. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Catalepsy - Draw The Lie

Gear info: Drums were done using a Boss DR-770 thru my SE-50 for the reverb which I though added a nice touch.

Guitars (all 3) are all done with my Model 3 through my POD 2.3. One is using the Rectified setting panned 25% and the other uses the Modern Hi Gain setting panned 25% the other way. Can't remember which is which. There's a third one using Modern Hi-Gain but with chorus on it and it's centered. Made it sound nice and big.

The bass is my Ibanez T-80 using the Big Rectifier setting and I think a touch of chorus. The clean guitar is the Line 6 Layer sound. The leads are with the Modern Hi Gain again, but with chorus and delay. These settings are pretty much right out of the box, with very little tweaking.

Everything goes nto my little Behringer UB802 mixer > Soundblaster Live! Card > Cakewalk Guitar Tracks 2.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Working...
X