No announcement yet.

BILL Z BUB's.. BED OF NAILS demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea.. havent been around much. too busy chasing chicks in knee high boots and pleated skirts... it's a wonder i havent got any restraining orders yet
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• Originally posted by Davey View Post
      yea.. havent been around much. too busy chasing chicks in knee high boots and pleated skirts... it's a wonder i havent got any restraining orders yet
      I love knee high boots..but high boots look like fishing weighters on my wife...she's so tiny!!

"Bed Of Nails" is going to be me and my son. My son evolved into the drummer I always wanted. He also comes up with great riff/ideas on his own. He just turned 13 this week.

We'll eventually get this buttoned up to record and bring in Ty. Prolly at the beginning of Summer break.

My son and I learned these songs and wrote four more. He actually pushes me whenever I'm feelin' lazy.

Just like Eddie and Wolfie.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• fucking shit cooks horns!
        If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

• Ummm.. wow thanks dude.

I've wrote a ton more stuff since..with the help of my son. He has become quite the player/writer since I did this.

Unfortunately, My singer Ty and I are so fuggin' consumed with homelife. We would still love to do this..but who who knows.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            Ummm.. wow thanks dude.

I've wrote a ton more stuff since..with the help of my son. He has become quite the player/writer since I did this.

Unfortunately, My singer Ty and I are so fuggin' consumed with homelife. We would still love to do this..but who who knows.
            I hear ya! time is the essence for most
            it is a shame too because i see so many older gifted players that just dont have the time to do the music thing full time or even part time because they are older now and married and have kids and plent'o responsibilities.
            and these friggin young guns just keep getting better and better
            so it keeps me on my toes
            too bad most of the young gun's can blaze arps all over the place and cant even do a good vibrato or play with any real feel or melody
            that is where US older heads kick thier friggin asses!
            BTW, i am considering a JMP1 but many guys are saying to get the old MP1 from ADA instead?
            are these any good?
            i know alex from testament loves them.
            If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

• The ADA MP-1 are pretty cool units. Total 80's worship but to me they are a bit thin and sterile to my ears. I alwas love the sound of a good Marshall and owned many until I bought my Marshall rack almost 13 years ago. It sounds like a Marshall..if that's important to you. I've played many other rack preamps that may have a bit more gain and such but they never have that edge, definition and cut that only cool Marshalls deliver. My rigs sounds like Criss Oliva in a box. Anyone that hears it can only agree. I have yet heard anything even close! That is why I still love it.

As far as these "young punks". Yeah my kid is one of them. I must say he developed a really quick right hand in a year that I haven't achieved in 30 years of playing..that's fucked up. But I gave him those tools on a silver platter. But, I'm still and ALWAYS will be the daddy...so I know what it means to try to keep sharp..even in my own home.

He's an amazing writer..so if I conitinue this I could not find a better partner than my son...we speak the exact same langauge.

Who knew..??

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                I alwas love the sound of a good Marshall and owned many until I bought my Marshall rack almost 13 years ago. It sounds like a Marshall..if that's important to you. I've played many other rack preamps that may have a bit more gain and such but they never have that edge, definition and cut that only cool Marshalls deliver. My rigs sounds like Criss Oliva in a box. Anyone that hears it can only agree. I have yet heard anything even close! That is why I still love it.
                Oh yeah there is NOTHING like a smokin marshall
                they are still my favorite amps overall for rock/metal
                I will grab one and give it a burn

Comment

Working...
                X