My Bands mp3 check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bands mp3 check it out

Alright people this is my band, Questioned By Theory's mp3.

Its on this site under downloads.

Yeah the vocals and drums are too quiet and there are mistakes in the guitars but I dont care [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

We're attempting to be a modern thrash band with death metal influences and melodic riffing. Our songs have blastbeats, death growls but also the vocalist sings in a weird Tomas Lindberg, Anders Friden kinda way, but goes to a bit of Hetfield and then some black metal.

This song is very metalcore, but thats only because it was written before the new direction was decided and before I had joined (I wrote the mid section riffs under the solos, which our other guitarist plays wrong [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Mines is the first solo, and has mistakes in it - I hadnt played guitar in over 2 weeks when I recorded it.

We'll have a demo recorded in a month or so, but Im just after seeing what you guys think.

Our other songs arent like this at all, they have better more technical riffs and blastbeats and are dynamic and more thrashy.

Ive been told this song is like Trivium and Still Remains but I accept that. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Lets us know what you think!

James - Lead guitars QBT
Working...
X