No announcement yet.

4 Songs from a band I just joined...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 4 Songs from a band I just joined...

Sweet! Love thrash! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

not my cup of tea mate but what the fuck-well done-hope you lads have a great time playing [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow....this reminds me of old Destruction (Mad Butcher era)...very cool shit bro!

I'm always the "Johnny-come-lately" in this section! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hey man, thats some seriously cool stuff that band is playing \m/ me likey.

but it's kinda funny...your story sounds VERY similar to mine...i also (more or less recently) joined a death/thrash metal band, also had to figure out all the stuff by myself (also thougt i was going to die lol), also did the farewell gig thing (also got drunk later on [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) etc [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

but anyways, pm me when you play a gig in würzburg/aschaffenburg/frankfurt/schweinfurt...somewhere around. i'll be there \m/

Comment

Thanks everyone! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Getting drunk is the best part of it, isn't it? Everything for free.. party on, Garth! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Let's do a show together, one in your area and one in ours, and if we get along well we can embark on a tour. Now that's a plan. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I'll definitely meet up with you guys at the Rage against racism-festival on the 28th in Duisburg, that should be a hell of a lot of fun this year.

Comment

yeah, i'm also really looking forward to that one. we can talk about the show thing, too. however, i doubt we could play a tour together (at least this year) because we already were on an european tour in february/march (with illdisposed headlining and ancient)....i'd like to, though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not in a hurry anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sometime in the fall there just has to be an opportunity to play with you guys. No idea where or when right now, but - was nicht passt wird passend gemacht [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X