4 Songs from a band I just joined...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Songs from a band I just joined...

I recently joined a great local thrash/deathmetal band, thought I'd share some songs. Still with their old guitarist, I'll see if I can come up with a live recording with me playing. I still have to learn most of their two albums, and it's a shitload of work... but well worth the effort, even though I can barely play that shit (precisely, that is). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.totalravage.de
    Nuclear Storm - MP3 - 3.1mb
    Blasphemic War - MP3 - 3mb
    Infinite Hate - MP3 - 4.4mb
    Havoc Command - MP3 - 2.6mb

Re: 4 Songs from a band I just joined...

Nice! Me likey

Comment

Pretty cool stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm going to check that out... tomorrow, I'm going to bed now. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But here's a loud "Congrats!!!" already! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Sounds GOOD!! Like the vocals alot......Alot of death metal bands go too heavy on the voice, but you can hear the lyrics!! Great sound.....im excited to hear you playing.....All around its good to hear that people are keeping the good death metal sound alive......Congrats!
          www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Fukkin Hell! This is great! 100 Mph from the start, just how it should be! Old school feeling... and that rules! Congrats to getting the gig man! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I actually also joined a great local thrash/death band recently, but I can start a separate post on that!

Anders
            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              The music is really great, I hope I can come up with some equally cool stuff when writing time comes around.
              I still can't really believe I got the gig, but it works better with each rehearsal. Thank goodness. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok, I listened to Havoc Command now (because it's the shortest song and I'm on dial up [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ), it rocks!!!

Hey, if you ever want to play in Hamburg, feel free to contact me, I'll organise a gig here. Or better yet, our management does... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                (links to both of my band's homepages are in my sig). [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Congrats again, and rock on!

Comment

Killer shit man! Hope it works out for ya!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I recently joined a great local thrash/deathmetal band, thought I'd share some songs. Still with their old guitarist, I'll see if I can come up with a live recording with me playing. I still have to learn most of their two albums, and it's a shitload of work... but well worth the effort, even though I can barely play that shit (precisely, that is). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

i've got the same avatar in a different forum!
                    Hear the universe scream
                    Bleeding from black holes
                    Whom horns careless
                    And whom God mourns

Comment

Wow.... great thrash band. Total old-school! Wow. Great stuff man. Good score! Someone is a Kreator/Slayer fan [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Awesome. Yeah, some of it reminds me of old school Kreator, especially Blasphemic War. And DeathMetalSycho's avatar is in perfect time with Infinite Hate... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

.j.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Wow.... great thrash band. Total old-school! Wow. Great stuff man. Good score! Someone is a Kreator/Slayer fan [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, pretty much everyone in the band. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          It's a good deal of fun as well. Today is my first gig with them - their old guitarist will play most of the set, kind of a farewell-gig, and I'll play the last two songs then, and get drunk. I guess it'll be a blast. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Good luck, then! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Which songs will you play? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I played Nucular Storm and Blasphemic War. I fucked up NS thoroughly, but the soundguy hadn't turned me up at that point of time anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Probably 200 people in there, most people seemed to have enjoyed the gig, I got drunk afterwards and had a good deal of fun. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Their old guitarist was a no-show, though, which pretty much sucked as I thought I'd use his amp, so I had to get the headliner's guitarist to borrow me his Savage. And a cord. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X