I do... I do!!!!!

I am ready to fly Pete.

Comment

Re: my lil\' Dimebag tribute

That's just awesome dude!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Geez guys, thanks a lot... I appreciate it more than ya know. We're all musicians/guitar players here, and getting positive feedback from peers is much cooler IMHO than getting it from people who don't play.

BTW, once the holidays are over, if anyone wants to mess with the backing I can probably clear enough space to post it on a webpage for a day or two. Let me know if any of you guys wants to jam with the Pantera track. It's awesome.

Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of guitar are you using? Play some Cemetary Gates please. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Seriously impressive as always... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Nor, you're not far from wrong! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Only gear I used was a Peavey USA Wolfgang, into a Line 6 Vetta upgraded w/II software, direct to my PC over a backing track.

Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

Great playing Pete... Just a question what were your setting on the Vetta for that. The rocording and playing were great how damn clean can you play man....
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
            X