I'm gonna do hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna do hunter

So, I can play it. I never play stuff to close to the to stuff I don't do the in and out just cell phone. So before do any of you know the full song?
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

? Dokken the hunter?

Comment

yes
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Thats a good track, your mention makes my want to learn it. good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid View Post
          i have it

Comment

the first two chords are a doozy...take an f minor barre chord, don't play the root and leave the g string open, slide that up two frets then back down...follow that up with a d to an a sharp to a c chord...

the weird chord looks like this...a string 3rd fret, d string 3rd fret, open g string, b string 1st fret and high e string 1st fret...

hope this helps...d.m.
            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Originally posted by diablomozart View Post
              the first two chords are a doozy...take an f minor barre chord, don't play the root and leave the g string open, slide that up two frets then back down...follow that up with a d to an a sharp to a c chord...

the weird chord looks like this...a string 3rd fret, d string 3rd fret, open g string, b string 1st fret and high e string 1st fret...

hope this helps...d.m.
              Thanks got that

Comment

its hard

Comment

i got it solo fucks me child has to video for me post soon.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

its hard
                    I have a hard time just getting in tune with it. why does it have to be like a 1/4 step down instead of 1/2? floyd guitars suck for this.

Comment

I have a hard time just getting in tune with it. why does it have to be like a 1/4 step down instead of 1/2? floyd guitars suck for this.
                      Its tracking tuned down around 240 on a tuner. just listen its a g d f see you soon

Comment

Got the jist of the chords, probably not how lynch played it but sounds close enough for my 50 year old ears. kinda making my own solo seems like, just cant keep up with the cd, Ive got this on record but nothing to play it on.

Comment

I was not a big Dokken fan until my friend bought Under Lock and Key. Seems we drove around all the time with that playing. What a great album.
                          I like to watch Jay Parmar on YouTube. He's quite the Lynch fan. He recently covered the solo to The Hunter. Check it out:

Comment

Yeah, that guys is a Lynch clone. But he's good.
                            8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Working...
                            X