Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally bit the bullet and covered an Yngwie Malmsteen song.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally bit the bullet and covered an Yngwie Malmsteen song.

The guy's been a hero of mine for some time now, and even though I've had a Youtube channel for ten years, I only had the guts to cover one of his songs now

Seeing as how the response to my Maiden cover from last month was generally positive, I hope you guys don't mind me posting this one. So here's 'Forever Is A Long Time', from his album 'Fire And Ice':

- Andi Kravljaca -

Good stuff!

Comment

Awesome once again! Cool to hear a yngwie cover without someone trying to cop his tone haha

Comment

Hell yeah!!! Awesome cover!

Comment

Hell yeah to the Fire and Ice stuff, good job! It's really an under-appreciated album.

Comment

Awesome!!! Big YJM fan but I'm not worthy! Very good. Thanks for sharing.
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Your mix on this song is much more balanced compared to your Iron Maiden video! I'm not too familiar with Yngwie's catalog but I enjoyed your video!

Comment

Working...
              X