X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Little Solo Inside

This is a short solo from a Volbeat Song "The Devil's Bleeding Crown"

https://soundcloud.com/kamandasd/volbeat-dbc-solo

Volbeat is a solid band, but not one I would normally play, but lately I've been doing a lot of work for a guy who makes karaoke tracks for a living (basically anytime something requires some shred haha), and this was a pretty tasty solo so here you go! If anyone cares I can post more as I do any cool ones. It's me on the right and original track on the left.

This solo was my Richie Sambora Strat (loaded with a JB) > BIAS FX (TS808 into an 800...much like my usual rig except I can play it at 11pm).

If anyone knows if we can embed soundcloud direct into here that would be great!

I really want to listen to this but it doesn't seem to want to initiate playback. Did it upload properly and did Soundcloud process it properly?

Comment

Yup, try a different browser? (soundcloud sometimes does not like chrome) I've posted it on another forum I am part of and no playback problems there!

Comment

bump for great justice

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. I'm at home and can hear it using Firefox. When I tried to listen previously, I was at work and using Chrome.

Nicely done!

Comment

Working...
          X