• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New single from my Bands EP

This is a single we released today from our up coming EP
    http://www.reverbnation.com/thoughto...wed-with-armor

Feel free to comment, we recorded this at home and it's not mastered yet
    I used my Jackson Stars RR for most of the guitars,and our other guitarist is using an ESP LTD low end model
    Amps are 6505+ and XXX thru Mesa OS and Road King cabs

Comment

Personally, I can't get past the vocals. Musically, it sounds GREAT. I seem to have this problem with a lot of bands. The guitars and bottom end are smoking! Then the vocals start, I turn it off. But hey......that's just me....what do I know.

The guitars tones sound great as well...
      Last edited by dvscool; 02-10-2014, 10:04 AM.
      -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Thanks man, I know when I first started doing this music I didn't like growls, but it has grown on me lol

Comment

Yeah, I'm not much of a Cookie Monster vocals fan but this is a really great track. Nice work \m/

Comment

The only death grunting I actually like is Akerfeldt, but these aren't horrible.
            Band sounds tight. Well constructed song. Good sound and playing.
            Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Nice guitar work!
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys and glad you like it, That is my oldest son drumming and doing the clean vocals
                We are finishing the EP, hope to release it in a few months, As I mentioned before, this is a home recording, I do all the recording,editing and mixing
                It is a long process but I like what we got, you can get some great results with a little knowledge and time

Comment

Working...
                X