Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80s style jam

Hey folks,

I've been trying to branch out from technique-only practice. Here's me jamming along to an 80s-style backing track. This was a single first take so, you know, quite a few mistakes and repetitive ideas.]

(Despite the picture, this was recorded with a Death Warrior.)
    Last edited by Cliff; 12-26-2013, 08:08 PM.
    My other signature says something funny

Right on cliff It's good to go beyond just the technical aspect or plain mechanics in the practice game. Especially into some non-comfort zones. You have to be able to step away from the drilling to let it all fall in place.

Keep it up brother.
    MOSHON
    DAVE
    Last edited by MOSHWITZ; 12-27-2013, 12:00 AM. Reason: spell check kicking my ass...lol
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Thanks for listening and for the encouragement Dave! Much appreciated.

Comment

Sounds good bro!
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Thanks Lefty! One day - one day, I tell you! - I'll learn how to play .

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff View Post
            Thanks Lefty! One day - one day, I tell you! - I'll learn how to play .
            Sounds like you're doing pretty good to me bro!
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Thanks, man .

Comment

Working...
              X