New Video - Charvel Desolation Soloist Snow Whiote Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video - Charvel Desolation Soloist Snow Whiote Content

This is from a clinic I did last Saturday here in Santiago. It's the final Jam based loosely (very... lol!) on Chick Korea's Spain.
    It's pretty emotional also. The drummer you see here, Willy Cavada, had a very long and succesful career, that came to a stop two days after this gig. He died of a sudden stroke on Monday.
    He was a really nice guy with lots of knowldge to give and very friendly. He'll be missed.
    It's a loooong video. I hope you enjoy it.
    Rodrigo out.

Last edited by kuerbo; 10-07-2013, 05:42 PM. Reason: Typo
    Facebook - Youtube

Sorry for the loss of your friend bro. I enjoyed the video. Super cool bass intro! The drummer was obviously extremely talented. The older guy with the strat is killer too!
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I feel your pain bud. We just did a small local show on the third for our original drummer. We used a lot of drum tracks we had recorded here and there over the years and played sans drummer that night. May sound cliche to some but we thought it fitting. Thanks to people like you and videos like that he will live on in memories.
      In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Working...
      X