I was bored...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was bored...

Had some free time on my hands and was surfing YouTube. Heard alot of versions of this so I thought I'd give it another shot. It has been a while since I tried this particular song but what the hell...

In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Great Job! What gear did you use?

Comment

Believe it or not, it's just a fake Les Paul I got while in Oregon from an estate sale. It had been hanging on the owner's wall for decoration. Direct into my computer using Virtuamp121 on my computer for effects.

Comment

That was stellar, Cowboy. I can see why you rave about that LP copy so much , it sounds great.

I don't know the song, but I think I remember the title being a Zakk tribute to Dimebag?

Never heard the original, but nicely done on the cover.

Comment

Thanks bud. I can't wait to get done with all this school stuff so I can start picking up gear again. Would be great to play through an actual amp again instead of through my comp hooked up to the stereo. It gets me by but it ain't what it should be. The actual name of it is "In This River" and yes, Zakk plays it at every show they do as his tribute to Dime. BTW, if anyone knows of any other programs similiar to the one I'm using but better perhaps, feel free to list them and I'll be sure to give them a try. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Sounds awesome! Nice work. Very nice work.
            My other signature says something funny

Comment

Working...
            X