AXe FX II VH I patch I whipped up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AXe FX II VH I patch I whipped up

Actually took someone elses and tweaked it for my GMWthis is the closest I've gotten so far (reverb/delay wise) with this unit.this tune awas a bit tougher to play than I remember (getting old)https://soundcloud.com/kmanick/apunktake-3
    Last edited by kmanick; 03-25-2013, 11:35 AM.
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Sounding great bro
    I'm diggin the Brit super, and the Ballsy JVM clips too.

I love my ultra,, but damn I've got to get a Axe-II when I can afford it. It would simplify my recording process so much.

Keep rockin.

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

thanks man
      I just did On fire too
      http://soundcloud.com/kmanick/prvh-patchdemo

what's wrong with the Ultra? I would have an Ultra myself but I was in the right place at the right time and got
      a really sweet deal on my II from a friend of mine who decided modeling wasn't for him.
      the Direct Usb makes recording mind numbingly easy (once you get it all set up)
      Last edited by kmanick; 03-24-2013, 09:20 PM.
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Oh,, there is nothing wrong with the sound of the Ultra,,I love it.

But yeah,,,I'd like to have the USB capability that the Axe-II provides, as you can set it up to have the extra DI-dry track for re-amping. I can do this now, but have to use/ lose one of the "OUT-2" jacks that go to my Amp+Cab to do it, and it would be more convenient with the USB. also I would NOT( I think) have to switch the I/O to digital to do any of the re-amping from the DI track.

I can already do my tone matching Via the DAW, So I don't "Have" to have that service,,but the 100 Cab slots would be alot handier than the 10 I have to rotate my matched cabs in and out of.

Just little shit like that..

On Fire sounds great too

MOSHON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

sounds great, Nick
          Hail yesterday

Comment

That sounds... AWESOME as fuck!
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
            X