Anthem for a Broken World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthem for a Broken World

Well with all the talk about the world ending I thought I might as well post up this tune I've been chunking out. I have a some parts of lyrics I think will go with it, and the solo will go in the section after the break, when I get around to it,,, if we're all still here

Anyway,, let me know if you dig it,, Love it,, Hate it,, think it needs ????? whatever,,

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...&q=hi&newref=1

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

\m/(>.<)\m/

Nice, I wonder how it would sound if @ Approx :48-:59 it had some flanger on it. I'm thinking it would add emphasis to the section and power to the rhythm dropping there... Just my 2 cents, fucking rocks!!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Definitely love this. I enjoyed it as was, just a rhythm instrumental..........awesome production as usual.

Comment

Right on,,,Thanks gents MOSHON DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Crap. Soundclick is blocked at work, and I keep forgetting to listen at home!
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post
            Definitely love this. I enjoyed it as was, just a rhythm instrumental..........awesome production as usual.
            +1! Good job. Thanks for sharing.
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              Crap. Soundclick is blocked at work, and I keep forgetting to listen at home!
              Here you go Brother

MOSHON
              DAVE

Comment

As always Dave nice work. It's always a treat to get to hear your originals. Rock on.
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Hail yesterday

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Nice tone, what amp are you running?
                      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                        Nice tone, what amp are you running?
                        I think he's using his Axe-FX, not sure which one though.
                        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Thanks guys

Yep,, used my Axe-fx Ultra. It's a patch I made with the Bogner Red sim. stereo cab V30/T75's mic'ed with a 57 and an R121, with a hi-pass filter and a modded 808 drive in front of the amp.

MOSHON
                          DAVE

Comment

Working...
                          X