Cemetery Gates Solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cemetery Gates Solo

Been a long time since I've posted.. Check it out if you're interested!

Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Sounds good man

Comment

Nice!!
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

You've got all of the notes figured out. Great job with that!
        Now, IMHO, you need to play it, I mean REALLY play it. Add some passion, or lots of it if you can.
        Have a great day.
        Rodrigo.
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Nice ...you fuckity, fucking fuckstick!!!

I miss you...yeah. Me and Vin were diggin' that. Very good man!!

You're pinchin' like I do..and Dime. I pinch everything..everyfugginthing.

My kid ..he can't pinch a loaf. For some reason I noticed some players, even good ones can not pinch a harm to save their life. These are facts!

Nick..yeah add passion..hump the camera and shit. Hump your amp..it worked for Jimi!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks fellas! I was just jamming and figured I'd catch it on tape.. I dug it though it wasn't intended to be spot on.

Hope life, the fam, and the music is well Bill! Thanks buddy! I will make sure to caress, prompt, and punish the camera next time. Vai style.
            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Ill tell you what though, nailing this song full and TIGHT like Dime did..Damn near impossible. His ear for rhythm and space..wow..

Comment

Working...
              X