few kemper clips - mesa rectifer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few kemper clips - mesa rectifer

Profiled my rev F mesa rackmount rectifier... this is the kemper's capture of it, direct to my PC

http://soundcloud.com/okstrat/rainbow-rectifier

Sounds Great!

Comment

Fuckin' A!
      Great job Pete.
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

thanks guys, forgot to mention none of these clips are me trying to sound like the original guitar tone - just grabbed a backing and ran with it. Since this is a metal tone, thought hey - what's more metal than DIO?

Comment

Very cool Pete. I like your harmy pullem ups!!!

This is what I love about good playing in general. Many notes off the cuff..and no "bad" sounding ones. Thus...music!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

These sound great Pete where are you getting your backing tracks from?

MOSHON
            DAVE
            Last edited by MOSHWITZ; 11-07-2012, 04:53 PM. Reason: gotta be green :)
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Nice!
              you'd make Reb Beach proud with those whammy bar pullups
              I like you're solo better than Vivian's (I was never a big fan of his in the first place)
              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Nick, makes a great point!! FUCK Viv's solos. He's an overated hack...and this proves it!!!

Oh yes, Pete I still play the Uber, but I love my Marshall rack MUCH better. Especially at LOUD volumes. It's the coolest, loudest amp I've ever heard in my face...without any boxes in front..no noise gate!!!!

True freedom and liberty is all the brootalz you'll need without a noise gate!! It's like fuggin' without a condom.

This message was typed and typoed by Bill Z Bub...and sponsored by Ambien.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X