No announcement yet.

Tracking the new cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No disrespect intended, but for some reason it reminded me strongly of "So far away" ...
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

No offense taken... not familiar with "So far away".. which one of these tracks posted sounds like it?.. I googled "So far away" and came up with an AX7 thing and a Carol King tune.. there's only so many different ways to turn things.. I'm interested in giving the other a listen.
      DiMarzio Endorsee
      www.dimarzio.com
      Morley Endorsee
      www.morley.com
      "Intelli-Shred" author
      www.myspace.com/intellishred
      NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Originally posted by KevinDguitar View Post
        No offense taken... not familiar with "So far away".. which one of these tracks posted sounds like it?.. I googled "So far away" and came up with an AX7 thing and a Carol King tune.. there's only so many different ways to turn things.. I'm interested in giving the other a listen.
        The 1st video's melody seemed very close to the Carol King song. Starting at approx :46 the main theme is similar to the vocal/piano melodies here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UM249-WfP4 ....

At least that's how my ear is hearing it, I'm stuck at work right now and can't spend to much time trying to analyze why right now.
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

ahhhh... cool! Thanks!
          DiMarzio Endorsee
          www.dimarzio.com
          Morley Endorsee
          www.morley.com
          "Intelli-Shred" author
          www.myspace.com/intellishred
          NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Working...
          X