I propose a game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I propose a game.

Heres the deal. You record yourself, either on video or as and audio track, singing a song, but the words have all been replaced with the word "fuck." Sure, at first, it sounds childish, maybe even vulgar or obscene. However, heres where it gets some artistic merit. Others have to guess the song. Sound good? Ill try to get one posted tonight. It will be an easy one, but will serve a good example as to whats expected.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Hmm, ever heard of a game show called Name That Tune? Same thing without the vulgar language.
    Turn the volume to 10 and rip off the knob!

Currently Shredding:
    2007 Jackson DK2M
    1983 Kramer Pacer Special
    2013 Kramer 5150 Kit
    2000ish RR Knockoff refinish.

Comment

Yes, but Ive added the vulgar language element. Seems youre new here, however, long enough to have figured out that most of us like to be gratuitously vulgar from time to time. If you havent figured that out yet, you will. For some real amazing, awe inspiring examples of just how vulgar we can get here, I suggest searching for some posts by Rsmacker to Wilkinsi, and then almost any post by Billz(horns666).

Comment

Why is my question.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Just because. Seems no ones interested and those who have replied have seemed doubly un-interested. So fuck it. Game over.

Comment

K

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              Seems no ones interested and those who have replied have seemed doubly un-interested.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBaWSDhCLPQ

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No chit Ron.

Comment

Fuckers fucking in their masses!
                  Fuck like fuckers at black fuckings!
                  Evil fucks that fuck destruction!
                  Sorcerers of fuck's construction!

In the fields are fuckers fucking!
                  As the fuck machine keeps fucking!
                  Death and fucking to mankind!
                  Poisoning their fuckwashed minds!

Oh fuck yeah!
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Your a fucker, fucker, fucker, every fuck can see
                    Fucker, fucker, fucker, it's all you'll fucking be
                    Fucker, fucker, fucker, it's what fuck means to me
                    Fucker, fucker, FUCK................

MEGAFUCK

Comment

so far we have War Pigs by Sabbath and Liar from Megadeth(SFSGSW)

keep 'em comming
                      MOSHON
                      DAVE
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

fuck your fuck fucker fuck fucking fuck fuck fuck
                        sigpic
                        Action Jackson

Comment

Oppan Fuck'em Style!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                            Yes, but Ive added the vulgar language element. Seems youre new here, however, long enough to have figured out that most of us like to be gratuitously vulgar from time to time. If you havent figured that out yet, you will. For some real amazing, awe inspiring examples of just how vulgar we can get here, I suggest searching for some posts by Rsmacker to Wilkinsi, and then almost any post by Billz(horns666).

Any post??? Nooooo...am I that bad???? I am in real life...but here???

Everytime my kid barrows my car he breaks something so the F word gets alot of use. I use the word "fuck" in ways people should never use it. Mostly involving how my kid sodomizes me, my wife sodomizes me, ..mostly double donged by both. Everyday...I'm tellin'
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Replace the word "Mom" with Vinnie and this is Billz.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X