No announcement yet.

Frank Pearl - Jackson SLSXMG Natural Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you guys, but remember you can rock only if your instrument let it do!
    tomanyjacksons i'm sorry but for now i've no band cause where i live there are not good band to join in. In the meanwhile i'm waiting the famous call.. but i don't know it will come or not!
    These are strange days. After the Guitar Idol it seemed to have the chance to join in a famous band.. but nothing happened! Anyway Time will tell!

Comment

Good luck Frank. Keep working hard and something will happen for you. Make yourself marketable and make it known you want to play music professionally. Someone will see you. Put yourself in front of people that can help you. The long and short of it. If you want it you need to go and get it.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I saw this before.

In "Tony Montana" accent. Hey Frank..I want you to play while I'm eatin' my wife's ass..OK, Mang. OK..my friend.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Awesome brother

MOSHON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
          X