NECROSADIST - Black/Death Metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NECROSADIST - Black/Death Metal

Necrosadist "Abstract Satan" debut full-length album will be unleashed in exactly one month on 11/11/2011 through Temple of Flesh and Blood Harvest Records in Europe and Daemon Worship Productions in the US and North America. We hereby unveil the magnificent cover artwork, tracklisting and two complete song samples for this opus. The album will be released on CD, with a noble vinyl version featuring alternate layout to follow later through Blood Harvest Records.

Tracklisting:

1. Indoctrination
    2. Abstract Satan
    3. Rising From The Earth LISTEN
    4. Golems of Flesh
    5. Obsidian Sphere (Psychotic Revelations)
    6. From the Virulent Entrails of the Virus Christ LISTEN
    7. Lies of Repent Turning Red
    8. Hate Manifest

"Abstract Satan" is a proper head-first initiation into the abyss of Necrosadist; a forty-six minute blistering deluge of Raw Necro Violence. Serpentine, dynamic song structures gnarling and twisting together titanic, gargantuan riffs, intense blasting machinegun violence, slit-throat vocals that are vomited - not sung, obscure and hypnotic atmospheres, chaotic, wailing guitar solos screaming from the netherworlds and hints of occult psychedelia - all pointing in the only direction possible: downwards towards Hell. Άγιος 'Ισχυρος Μπάφομετ, Άγιος Αθάνατος! Also features lyrical contributions courtesy of KHZ (Bestia Arcana, Malchira, Evangelivm) and MkM (Aosoth, Antaeus). You are nothing but flesh.

www.necrosadist.net
    www.facebook.com/rawnecroviolence

www.soundcloud.com/rawnecroviolence
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Your band? Not bad, I liked the track The Black Necropolis there on the side bar the most.

Comment

Thanks, that one is from our '05 demo.
      Last edited by Devotee; 10-14-2011, 07:32 AM.

Originally posted by RD
      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

This is terrible, angry, christ pooping music...I like it!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I like it. Reminds me of the days when I used to listen to Rotting Christ and early Paradise Lost.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Hmmmm, takes me back to the Napalm Death gig days. I don't want to be a creep, but Necro Sadist is actually a contradiction in terms. You cannot be sadistic to the dead. Either you actively practice necrophilia on a dead person or you practice sadism on a live one, I think the two together do not work. Oh well, at least you didn't call yourselves Anal Barrier and preach homophobic hate.

Ner...only joking man! What are the lyrics? ND used to have some cool lyrics, some of them were well funny, not that you could hear any of them. but reading the lyric sheets was always a laugh.

Like Day of Dissolution, but the sound doesn't translate well on a laptop speaker though in MP3. Think it would be better live eh. Also its missing the Blues rock chatter that I like so much.

Who did your cover art?
            Last edited by ginsambo; 11-02-2011, 02:12 AM.
            You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

It's not a contradiction in terms, of course you can practice sadism on a corpse. Anyway it's more of a metaphor rather than something to be taken literally. Lyrical content might be pretty obvious if you read the album title, but personal and heavy on metaphors and allegorical meanings. You won't find any hackneyed political banter though.

Indeed, there is no blues-rock chatter whatsoever! That's probably because the guitar used to record this album is equipped with a Floyd hehe. However ginsambo, i had no trouble pulling off double stops

The cover artwork was done by a Cypriot illustrator/make-up artist named Crystal Michael.

Thanks for all the comments, the CD will be out next Friday.

Originally posted by RD

Comment

Working...
              X