Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of those days.....

Sup?

I was having one of those days musing about the good ole times back in the day and recording while I was noodling. Ever have one of those days when you wish you could go back in time?

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11094022

MOSHON

DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Still waiting for the "Songs of Destruction and other Lullabyes" album Dave.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Wish my noodles were that tasty

Comment

Fantastic, where can I get more?
        "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

Nice work !!

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
            Wish my noodles were that tasty
            +1 sounds good!
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Nice!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sounds like you need a change of scenery dave.

Come on down this way!

Show me some of those licks.

Comment

Sup?

Thanks guys your too kind

Originally posted by ekalb09 View Post
                  Fantastic, where can I get more?
                  one of these days I'm gonna put out a couple things I've been working on.....forever it seems there are still a few things recording and production wise I would like to get better at first. I would like to get better at the modern tight production sound, and the big airy type of sound, I was actually trying to make this one sound like a memory or from the past kinda...

I have some other crap on the soundclick page you might dig though

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                  Sounds like you need a change of scenery dave.

Come on down this way!

Show me some of those licks.
                  Bob,, I would love to be able to get the hell out of here for awhile and get a change of scenery....never seems to work out for me though

MOSHON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I always like it David.

I always connect with it..y'know..

we gove that same groove thang goin'. All my riffagios sound the same tho. I think..people like it. My kid has a crazy right hand. So, I'm trying to learn his spastic shit. I have alot of" back in the day" tapes..cassettes. I was so much faster then. But I like my playing better now..even tho I don't think I'll ever have that speed again.

Billz
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dave..!!!

Sup?!

Dude..I gaves a shot and learned some of this..kinda. I'm sure it's not even close. But I'm down with the vibe. I love that stupid word.."Vibe"..did that originate from Vibrator? I think so.

Too bad we're not closer. I can never gel with players that well..but this feels home. This is in my well-worn, 20 year old Chuck Taylor's..Converse. I think I said this a few times man. Also like member I have27frets and his band The Absence. The last decade I've been trying to mold into a mutant hybrid of Gothernburg/Bay Area..always a dash o' Nevermore/Coroner. I hear stuff like Lamb of God and NM in your "vibe". That's what I think. Drawing from those wells..
                      Beforeit was Van Halen/Oliva ..and 80's

I like turtles..I think my wife does too right now..later!!

Keep jammin'..I really dig it!

BillZ

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dave!

anyone home?

..I'm silly!

Comment

Sup?

Brother BILL......of all the metal out there I'm flattered that you find my little wankings worthy of trying to learn..Thank you for the comps brother

I'll send you the soloed out tracks later tonight if you want,,watch your PM's

I hear you on the Vibe/groove thing, and it is too bad we are not closer, , I don'treally comment on allot of stuff but we seem to have the same thoughts and views on allot of things, and if it feels like home to you we seem to be wired up to tick to the same clock so to speak,,,,I bet it would be a blast,

MOSHON
                          DAVE

Comment

Shit Dave, I just got my PC workin'..

I had to download a player that F'd up my shit somehow. I did a restore and I'm goin' again.

I'll get a bud to burn this...

Comment

As usual Moshy, excellent riffing! So, I gotta ask, did you do those compound bends on a FR or a TOM?
                              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                              X