Children of Bodom guitar madness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children of Bodom guitar madness!

This has been requested countless times. Hope you like it. Feel free to share with your friends...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdrpTRdxHNU

Good arpeggio exercise!
    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Awesome! Excellent playing. Not to mention the humor. Thank god you guys decided not to smooch!
    Sam

Comment

Great vid as usual. I loved the "nail polish". Looks like you went at some masking tape with some felt pens hehe.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        Looks like you went at some masking tape with some felt pens hehe.
        Well spotted.

Thanks for the kind comments!

Comment

Another great and funny video . Keep it up!

Comment

That was awsome.

Comment

That was great, I loved the nail polish bit, but I gotta ask, why do you wear your strap like that? There is a way to connect it that looks better. But phenomenal playing, and I really enjoyed it.
              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                but I gotta ask, why do you wear your strap like that?
                It's amazing that you noticed. I used my Soloist strap so it's wrong way around. I was just too lazy to adjust my V strap shorter for Alexi style. Friends always laugh at me for only having a couple of straps but 15 or so guitars.

And thanks to all for comments!

Comment

Nice, white BondRhoads
                  Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
                  Jackson "Phobia" King-V
                  BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
                  SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
                  Laney TF300
                  Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RR0849 View Post
                    It's amazing that you noticed. I used my Soloist strap so it's wrong way around. I was just too lazy to adjust my V strap shorter for Alexi style. Friends always laugh at me for only having a couple of straps but 15 or so guitars.

And thanks to all for comments!
                    But with a neck like that, you would put the strap on "backwards" anyways. So with a leather strap for example, you have the hard leather on top and the like soft tan stuff on the bottom. With the soloist you would put the soft tan stuff closer to the body, but with a guitar with the strap button in that position, you would wear it like a tie, and with the hard leather end facing the body. I am not sure if you are saying you do or do not understand this, but hopefully it helps at least one person.
                    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Middle-aged Men of Bodom. Good stuff.
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Yes I understand. I use straplocks and some of my straps have them installed for Soloist style gtrs and some of them are for Vs. In this video I used a "Soloist strap" for the V so it's wrong way around. It's just too much hassle to remove the straplocks for one video. If you check my Kreator madness vid you'll see the same KV with my "V strap" and you can see that it would have been way too low for Alexi stuff.

Comment

Oh! Now I understand. Thanks actually, I never thought about strap locks. I have been Kelly Ripa'd.

Comment

Great job! The nail polish thing had me rollin'

Comment

That was great!! Loved the nail polish. Awesome playing.

Comment

Working...
                              X