Keep buying crap made in China suckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Back to IMHO:
    That's why we need to stop this crap or there won't be anything left but the "shared misery". All this is a result of laziness. When your fat and happy nothing is good enough. if you had to worry where your next meal was coming from (every day, not the last day before payday) then people'd have less time to worry about animals in makeup, political correctness, or why Mexicans buying guns, and shooting people south of the border for srug money was OUR fault. We didn't force them to do anything. They made the choices. Our fault my ass. I beleive in workers rights and I believe in freedom from oppression.
    Not freedom from recession, depression, or self inflicted poverty."

That's how I see it. You KNOW the majority of this country is doing peachy when there's such things as "Earth Week". The lower middle class and the poor don't give a flying fuck about saving the planet. Our 4.5 billion year old planet will be here long after we're gone. Like George Carlin once said "The planet is fine..it's the people that are fucked...The earth will shake us off like fleas".

Like I always say. Humans are masochists that love drama. We demand it and will do anything to get it.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
      No matter what your philosophy it comes down to this: if the non-producers live as good a lifestyle as the producers sooner or later the producers will ask "why the hell am I underwriting them?" and no lib has an answer for that. The Soviets had 70 years to crack that fundamental problem and failed. We need to get back to "if you don't work you don't eat." if your co-worker sits on his ass all day while you work your guts out and both get paid the same, and both get the same raise then after while you'll sit your ass down right beside him. Why wouldn't you? That's why the Soviet system failed. That's why the crap thye built was no good, and oftentimes did not work.
      Unemployment was pretty much non existent in Soviet Union. During some harsher periods some people were unemployed because there were no jobs.
      Soviet Union is the prime example of "if you don't work you don't eat"
      Every communistic country/union made propaganda how "the worker" is the most important.
      You couldn't afford to be without work. You'd starve to death, end of story. And the food prices were very high. But during the harsher periods, a lot starved to death anyway. It wasn't a fantasy hippie land with big love and hand outs.
      Soviet Union collapsed because it was run by extreme capitalist who put all the money into their pockets while letting everyone else live like crap.. and because it was a dictatorship... people get pissed off when someone rules over their lives.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• 85SD - Agree with everything you said except healthcare. Healthcare needs to be taken care of. A heart bypass surgery costs over $40000. Chronic care costs a lot more. My dad has a kidney condition that could put him into renal failure any day now. If he wasn't still working, he wouldn't be able to get health insurance. That's not that the insurance would be too expensive, it's that no one will give him health insurance. He's always lived below his means. But you're saying that because he can't get health insurance that he should be forced to sell everything he owns to pay for needed care? There's just something not right about that.
        Scott

Comment

• My kid broke his arm in half during wrestling. He had to get rods put in his radius and ulna. Total Cost $32,807.72. My co-pays were close to $2,300. My premiums are ridiculous, but they got me by the shorties for this very reason.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X