No announcement yet.

Idea for Sandman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I didn't think of that, I have pocket knives for sale also.
    What did you guys do with all of your old cassette tapes?
    We will have a lot of fun with this.
    Last edited by phill_up; 01-05-2009, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
      Did you already sell your string?
      Sold the lot to a hospital - they always need string
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        Some states merely restrict the blade length.
        In Ohio, "that" only applies to carrying them. Our state law restricts over 3.5", but you can buy/sell whatever length.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
          In Ohio, "that" only applies to carrying them. Our state law restricts over 3.5", but you can buy/sell whatever length.
          Here in AZ, you can walk down the street with an M-16 slung over your shoulder and a Katana blade on your hip, but heaven forbid you get caught with a pocket knife that has a blade longer than 4".
          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
            Simply shipping a knife is technically not illegal.
            It depends on which state it is being shipped too and what type of knife it is.
            In some states, it is illegal to own a "switch" blade or any blade that automatically opens with the push of a button.

Some states merely restrict the blade length.
            Knives used for food preparation fall into a different category all together.
            So I would suggest a quick check of what is legal in the destination state before committing to a sale.

RJ- Switchblades & ballistic knives can't be shipped across state lines- That one is federal. But as you said, they're legal some places, illegal in others. The aptly named Switchblade Act of 1958.

Just another law passed because of the panic of the time (ruffians in movies with switch blades) that will be there forever because nobody is going to run on a platform of, "Legalize switchblades!"

Just another reason why all such legislation should have a sunset provision.

Vass

Comment

knife aficionado? how many are on the board?

Comment

damn if it fett were still here it would be full of his shit
                Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Did he have all kinds of stuff to sell? I thought I did and now I look around and I don't have anything.

Comment

Ladies & Gentleman have you noticed the wheeling and dealing section lately?

Comment

How about firearms?
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
                        damn if it fett were still here it would be full of his shit
                        We'd all be poking our eyes out with knitting needles!
                        "POOP"

Comment

when i saw Sandman in the title being aussie i automatically thought of this

its called a Sandman otherwise known as the shaggin waggin, use to b big in australia during the 70's young guys would put mattresses n everything in the back of the panel van, it use to b every fathers worst nightmare when a gentlemen turned up to there house in one to collect their daughter
                          USA Jackson RR1
                          Charvel Model 6
                          Jackson Performer-2
                          Orange Dark Terror
                          EVH 5150 LBX
                          Hello Senòr

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            How about firearms?
                            John W. Lawson asked that in the Non-J/C section awhile back and the answer was "no". You are aware of Auction Arms DOT Com though, I'd think?
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X