• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else DOESN'T like music?

... Cause Anastacia doesn't :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mosl...0m-albums.html

I think this explains a thing or two

Happy New Year and keep doing what you LOVE - which is playing your guitar and making music that you actually like!!
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Is it strange that I've never heard of her. She seems to be somewhat insane by the sounds of this article.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Maybe she's bigger in Europe, I'm sure many around here at least know about her, trust me once you hear her voice you won't forget it.. And I'm not saying it's particularly pleasant to listen to either, but that's just my opinion
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I bet she likes insane monkey sex

Comment

Nevet heard of her either. To coin a phrase, she sounds like a "twat".

If you work for a living, and have to navigate out of your house/apartment/condo/flat and the weather is cold or rainy, you'll complain. Especially if you don't have an opportunity to visit Florida, San Diego, or the spanish coast when you feel like it. I find it ironic that this douche from Chicago has never heard of someone complaining of weather. As a US traveler, I find that chicago is a neato place that will guarantee you will not arrive or leave on time if you visit!

Anyway. It is really sad that shee is too lazy to appreciate music. I can imagine that it is stressful to listen to "work" if that is what you do, but for her to say she NEVER bought music before is just sad.

What the hell is this? I may go to youtube to listen to this just to laugh at the music she was handed to read/sing.
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

OK, I just looked up "I'm outa love" on youtube and I am even more pissed. I can hear the choked up digital "tuning" of her voice on the track.

Made for TV movie meets Euro top 40.

ah well. she ain't no Madonna, but she thinks she is. I can't wait till she finds out that Bernie Madoff was managing the money she can't figure out why the little peeps try to worry about....
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
              OK, I just looked up "I'm outa love" on youtube and I am even more pissed. I can hear the choked up digital "tuning" of her voice on the track.
              Just curious from a technical point of view, what are the giveaways, i.e., the artifacts?

Cheers,
              Mads

Comment

As far as I'm concerned she's nothing more than a prostitute.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Well, 2 things I know about her:

1. She has the most magnetic tits I have ever felt like leaping up onstage at a minor music festival and sticking my face between. (Well, not since "the Helen Mirren incident", anyway, but the less said about that the better. I think legal restrictions may still be in force.) They are fucking huuuuuuge.

*Edit. They were fucking huge. Apparently she has had them reduced. WTF?? Any woman who has her tits reduced is obviously cuckoo la-la, that's abit like going to the doctor's and asking to be made less attractive, less popular and wanting to have less friends. Women need to realise that Tits=Life. What's a spot of backpain in exchange for being the most poplular girl in the neighbourhood, even if you have a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle?
                  Women, sheeesh, sometimes I just don't understand...........

2. She was one of Motley Crue's backing singers. That's right, the slutty ones in the leather. I wonder if she'd have got the gig if she was flatter than Kansas? I mean, I'm sure Vince Neil and Co really had a hard time deciding just who had the best voice for the job.

I'd still knob her though.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

is she one of the chicks in the "same old situation video"? Both are hot one looks older and one looks younger. I assume this is the older looking one. Still nice to look at though.

Comment

Throw on some Pantera, grease her up and cram the ol' baloney pony up her pooter - she'll appreciate the music more that way.
                      You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                      You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                      --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                      --horns666 - 12/29/08
                      I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                      --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

dude she got Crones.... I aint goin no where near the pooter... she will spray doody on you

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_van_earache View Post
                          dude she got Crones.... I aint goin no where near the pooter... she will spray doody on you
                          HAHAHAHAHHA THATS GROSS but hilarious

Comment

Shit Happens!
                            You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                            You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                            --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                            --horns666 - 12/29/08
                            I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                            --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Her voice is quite irritating to me.
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                              X