No announcement yet.

New Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another day - and amateur nite at that - good night to stay off the roads.
    You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
    You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
    --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
    --horns666 - 12/29/08
    I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
    --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by joelayres View Post
      good night to stay off the roads.
      I couldn't agree more, please everyone either use a designated driver or call a taxi, unless your at home !!!!
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Won't quote...too long, but that was great, SG!

We make a big deal out of the "stay at home" ritual.
        Normally a lobster, but couldn't get a good one this year!
        So it will be 2" thick ribeyes on the grill, garlic buttered jumbo shrimp, some served cocktail, some grilled, and a few in drawn butter...scallops, some greens, some premium brew for me, fine bubbly for the Mrs.
        The teen boys get a token glass of bubbly if they want (usually pass).
        Then fireworks!
        We don't get "trashed", too much stuff to do.

Comment

Working. 13 hours shift. I've been here for 6 hours already. It's new year in just 19 minutes. Then 7 more hours before I can go home and sleep. Stinks.
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Nothin here. Just hangin out with each other, drinkin a few and enjoyin our time together.

Comment

"Just hangin out with each other, drinkin a few and enjoyin our time together."

I was talking to another JCF member on the phone and it occurred to me that if I didn't get a dogsitter, my ass may be stuck at home. My little dog isn't scared of thunder or lightening, but all it takes is one firecracker and she's a freaking mess.

My next door neighbors have kids and they damn near blowup NW Louisiana during firecracker season. They have fun and that's super cool, but it's hell on the mutt. Crap! Crap! Crap! Can you give dogs Valium?
              "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                Nothin here. Just hangin out with each other, drinkin a few and enjoyin our time together.

That sounds pretty good right about now...

Comment

Working...
                X