Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

Ahahaha, you're pregnant, I told you that would happen if you kept doing...y'know...that thing. With sailors. And truck drivers.
    SMACKER!!!!! How the hell you been?? how's things??
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post

SMACKER!!!!! How the hell you been?? how's things??
      I'm good, my friend, thank you. Getting older, but absolutely no wiser, and just as badly behaved, hehe. When I get over The Pond next, I WILL come and find you, and we can have some drinks - to toast absent friends. (And you know I'm capable of putting my money where my mouth is on that score, ha ha)
      Glad to see you are still checking in here.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• Well.. I still ain't dead yet.. Yo Homeys... whadup wit it?!?!

Still playing Charvels and Jackson, rack shit....

Peace!

. Click image for larger version  Name:	2019-10-09 18.21.43small crop.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.5 KB ID:	2537664
        Last edited by Cleveland Metal; 11-14-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• i like how the 2150 has its own rack. that thing is sick

Comment

• Well, mostly because it's pretty friggin heavy haha. I'd like it all in a 12 space+ but I'd never lift it into my truck alone.... Nonetheless, I love that thing... Truly a killer power amp.

Comment

• Next month will be 17 years on the new forum for many of us. Damn!
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

• And just like that.......The old timers assemble.
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

• Here I am, for the first time in a LONG time!

Been on a playing binge with my Soloists recently and figured I'd check in.

Comment

• Yo, this place was ahead of its time in dark mode and now everything is bright bright white. This forum hurts my eyes.

Comment

• Also, has anyone notified Shapiro from Charvel Central that COVID-19 is in Japan?

Comment

• Originally posted by L View Post
                        Yo, this place was ahead of its time in dark mode and now everything is bright bright white. This forum hurts my eyes.
                        Scroll down to the bottom of the forum. Look at the bottom left corner for a dropdown menu. Change the Default vB5 Style to JCF Classic to access the dark mode.

Comment

• Mine's OK. Still in black. Might be something to do with staying permanently logged in, or checking the "remember me?".
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Mine's OK. Still in black. Might be something to do with staying permanently logged in, or checking the "remember me?". What I don't like are these gateway timeouts. I remember a time when everything was posted instantly the moment you hit "post reply" <rant!>
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• I wish somebody would fix the smilies

Comment

• Hey hey!

Comment

Working...
                                X