Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was one thing I was looking forward to today, and no dice. Nothing, nada. I guess I’ll just wait for billz care package.
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

• bump...
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• I know Bangle was banned (Or requested to be banned/deleted) just curious if anyone here keeps in touch with him? Curious if he still has Jim R's Jackson Stars soloist, and just basically if he's still alive. (Sorry if this posts twice, I got a weird server error message)
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

• Talk to me about lemon ​oil you marshmallow peel lovers

​​​​​​
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• wow got an email about this thread and here i am! Foolius Maximus aka Neddi Stanz if anyone remembers
            www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Comment

• Me too, Fool!

No Drake. I only have 2 Warriors.

Toneboobster: Lemon oil is not for pancakes, I'm now 63kg instead of 50. Anyway, my cat was a bastard today. Brought half a bunny wabbit back, shit everywhere. He'd make short work of peeps. I don't care what he kills. I just don't want to pick it up Bad Yoda! I'll be mopping up blood stains tomorrow.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• I got an email about it too.

been forever since I've been here! This has always been my username.

Hello again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foolius Maximus View Post
                  wow got an email about this thread and here i am! Foolius Maximus aka Neddi Stanz if anyone remembers
                  Neddi! I was going through some OLD stuff a while back, and found an mp3 of a live solo you did! Hadn't listened to it for ages, but it was sweet!
                  https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

• and just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water........BAM! the ol lemon oil shark bites you! what up JCF old timers. ??? talk to me.

Comment

• "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

• (Not) sorry, I had my dick in a pretty girl's mouth. What's the matter Toneboobster? Hey! I put weight on!
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                          (Not) sorry, I had my dick in a pretty girl's mouth. What's the matter Toneboobster? Hey! I put weight on!
                          I put weight on too! I am even sexier than I used to be. what is going on around here? I am starting to play guitar more often again. what's the news in the JCF world? where's all the old bastards like us? talk to me people??

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post

I put weight on too! I am even sexier than I used to be. what is going on around here? I am starting to play guitar more often again. what's the news in the JCF world? where's all the old bastards like us? talk to me people??
                            Sounds like me. Two little kids keep me running around, so once they're put to bed, I don't have anything left in the tank.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Lemon oil

Comment

• Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                                (Not) sorry, I had my dick in a pretty girl's mouth. What's the matter Toneboobster? Hey! I put weight on!
                                Ahahaha, you're pregnant, I told you that would happen if you kept doing...y'know...that thing. With sailors. And truck drivers.
                                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                                X