Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

I havent been around here in a while, just curious what happened to some of the members that used to post alot here?

People like:

ChuckRacer
    Big Neddi
    Word
    Curt Dudley
    Doc Dryer

those are the ones that I can remember. just curiuos if anyone ever talks to them? what happened to them??

I am sure I missed others too, but those ones came to mind.

Big Neddi was awesome. Funny dude too.

Chuck was always full of good times and posts.

Word was always on here too, full of enthusiasm for anything guitar related.

Doc was always intersting and made cool guitars.

IIRC Curt was a admin??? and I remember when he posted that story about becoming friends with Robin Crosby great story.

I have more time to hang out here again these days as I am getting back into guitars a bit mroe. This place seems to have alot of members. just curious what happend to these folks as they were always fun here.

I am kind of an old schooler I guess, but I am certainly not one of teh oldest members. I remember the Lemon Oil forum I remember the Robin Crosby story of Curt's. I remember the Day Darrell Abbott was killed and the sadness here. I remember the strong bad discovery. I remember when Number of the priest gave that chick the paper rose he made. I remember Newc's bass deal gone bad when that dude didnt ship him the bass and screwed him over. I remember when Ron kicked E.R. in the ass at NAMM show. I remember good times, and bad times.

those were all memories that hit me when I came back here.

anyone else have any older memories of the old days? members? stories?

didnt some older fella have a problem with Turkey's or something??? some funny story behind that???

I have a stupid sense of humor, and I have to say that the Lemon oil goofiness cracked me up. when they started its own forum, that just slayed me.

I notice some of the names I remember from the old days like Stuka, Kmaynard, Tekky, BillZbub(horns666), number of the priest, cleveland metal, Ace, Sully they are still around here.

BTW, does Sully still like SPAM?
    Last edited by tonemonster; 12-30-2008, 06:05 PM.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Here's a thread about Doc.

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71945
    "POOP"

Comment

Neddi was around here not too long ago...His nick is Foolius Maximus. ChuckRacer gave himself a self banning I believe. Word was banned for unethical stuff. Doc passed away.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Sup, fool? Welcome back. Curt and Sully are still here but stepped down as admins. I'm an admin now, though.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What up!!!! Nice to see yas man.

Chuckracer and Word were excommunicated from the forum.

Word IM'd me a while back and got my GF, he hasn't popped up since.

Neddi went to Harley Mechanic school and got a life it seems.

Doc, well... Rest his soul. Gonna miss that guy. Already did, but now it's permanent.

Turkey guy was Fett, also excommunicated... Still found on some other forum, but I forget which.

Lemon oil still rocks... We just keep it quiet...

Been through a lot here... Lost track of the years. 6-7? But, great forum. I've left and came back... Or just lay low sometimes... Still, mostly good peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
            Neddi was around here not too long ago...His nick is Foolius Maximus. ChuckRacer gave himself a self banning I believe. Word was banned for unethical stuff. Doc passed away.
            WOW! I hadnt realized that Doc had passed. he seemd like a great guy. too bad. very sorry to hear that.

Why did ChuckRacer leave????

and thats way cool that Neddi is still around. is he still in Harley Davidson mechanic school???

Comment

I seem to remember Chuck had some hard times, I believe someone hooked him up with some free equipment. And then shortly afterwards I guess he bought and was selling some equipment... Turned to a shit storm on him, and he blew out.

I liked Chuck a lot and kept up with him via email for a bit, but it's been a couple years now I think.

Comment

Remember the 19 year old twins that were girls? Turned out it was some teenage kid that was a dude and kind of fruity or something to that extent?

What happened to him or them or whatever I think the user name was UPSlinaV or something UPS...

Comment

I haven't been around long.

But I did rack up 1,000 posts in my first two weeks.

Comment

Yea, we know.
                    "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                      Yea, we know.

Comment

so what happend with Fett and Word?

why did they get banned?

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                          Remember the 19 year old twins that were girls? Turned out it was some teenage kid that was a dude and kind of fruity or something to that extent?

What happened to him or them or whatever I think the user name was UPSlinaV or something UPS...
                          eek, bugz!! The twins were LinaV. Was the douche behind that debacle ChrisRocksUSA? I can't remember. My memory is shot now.

welcome back, tonemonster. You got me reminiscing and I just found this thread. Alex's old JCF Yearbook '05: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29229
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

fett banned himself.

Comment

I "think" Word got a guitar fronted to him, and he started missing payments to the guy (dunno who it was) and went MIA for a while... He eventually got banned over it. I believe that is the story.

Was a good kid really, I also believe he's doing well now and I think attending Berkley...

Comment

Working...
                              X