Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website for collectors!

Hey Everyone,

SweetPete here. With approval from one of the JCF admins (thanks Sandman!)...

I just launched a new website for guitar collectors called Guitaraholic (www.guitaraholic.com) . If you're a guitar collector, or someone who just has a lot of guitars, Guitaraholic not only helps you keep track of your collection, but also enables you to buy and sell guitars. Basic membership is free, the website is easy to use, and I've got a ton of new features planned for 2009. So come visit, sign up, and have fun! If you have any comments or suggestions, I'm all ears! Thanks!
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Looks like Me, myself and I are there

Comment

Thanks Don! Just getting started, along with the marketing, so be patient
      "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

The 12 Steps are pretty good.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I don't qualify - I've only got 2 guitars (3 if the one pending counts)
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

really couldn't get it to load up good, but maybe a lot of internet traffic today. I don't know. I'll try again later.....
            Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
            98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Working...
            X