No announcement yet.

This will give you the creeps!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see him recover completely. He seems to be in good spirit as with all of the other unfortunate people in the freak show with him. Even if he has major scars on his body just to see his fingers, toes and the rest of his body would be a major major improvement. The "suicide rate" is supposedly 83 per day in the USA and I cant help but wonder what the hell could be worse than what this guy has.

Comment

The pictures are a lot grosser now that I know they're warts.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post

Where's Ben? I hope his family has gave him the Birds and the Bee's talk and all that goes along with it
        It's actually mandatory for schools to teach that here. You need special permission to get out of it.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I cant help but wonder what the hell could be worse than what this guy has.
          I'll tell ya! I had a patient that took his son out in the woods to help fix a deer stand prior to hunting season. The father had on shorts and as he was walking to the stand, he swatted and killed a mosquito behind his right knee.

The father and son continued on to the stand, did their repairs and headed back for the truck. During the time between repairing the deer stand and walking towards the truck, the father had scratched behind his knee several times. About 100 yards from the truck, the father collapsed and was out cold.

The son was just barely able to drive, so he left his father and went to a small general store and called for help. As it turns out, the father had contracted a flesh eating disease and before he left the hospital (he was there for almost three months), he had lost the majority of the flesh on his right leg and buttocks. Luckily, only a minor section of his right lower back was affected. We rehabed him for about two months until he just quit showing up.

Turns out, his fucking wife left him because she couldn't stand to look at his injury. It was as bad as any injury/illness I've ever seen and I've seen some nasty shit!
          "POOP"

Comment

Man, that's harsh. I had to do a presentation on flesh eating disease (96% Woo!). Let's just say looking up pictures of that is not on my "to do" list any time soon.

Holy crap, SG, 5000 posts!
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Where's Ben? I hope his family has gave him the Birds and the Bee's talk and all that goes along with it
              It's called "the bus"
              As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                I'll tell ya! I had a patient that took his son out in the woods to help fix a deer stand prior to hunting season. The father had on shorts and as he was walking to the stand, he swatted and killed a mosquito behind his right knee.

The father and son continued on to the stand, did their repairs and headed back for the truck. During the time between repairing the deer stand and walking towards the truck, the father had scratched behind his knee several times. About 100 yards from the truck, the father collapsed and was out cold.

The son was just barely able to drive, so he left his father and went to a small general store and called for help. As it turns out, the father had contracted a flesh eating disease and before he left the hospital (he was there for almost three months), he had lost the majority of the flesh on his right leg and buttocks. Luckily, only a minor section of his right lower back was affected. We rehabed him for about two months until he just quit showing up.

Turns out, his fucking wife left him because she couldn't stand to look at his injury. It was as bad as any injury/illness I've ever seen and I've seen some nasty shit!

Oh...... there was a guy on Discovery Channel( I think) who had lost his eyes and his face because of a bacterial infection. The doctor gives him a choice to die in 5 hours or to remove the fraction with the infection. He chooses to live . Then they get a bone from somewhere of his body (his ankle as far as I can recall) and make him an upper jaw bone so that he could eat and speak. It was probably the worst thing that can happen to a person.
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

seegermany? how the hell do you get a flesh eating disease in the woods?

Comment

OK, think about this for a moment. If you're bitten by a mosquito and you scratch the bite with your fingernails, where might you have placed your hands over the course of a day?
                    "POOP"

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkizR...eature=channel
                      My Toys:
                      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                      '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                      '94 Dinky HX in Black
                      '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Working...
                      X