Dallas Stars... WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Stars... WTF?

well we are 25 games into this season. we've manage to be near the bottom in almost every statistical category. the only thing we had left was our name that we managed to build around the NHL. well that is now gone... thanks to Marty Turco and a few other classless people on the team. Sure Avery said some thing maybe he shouldn't have (i guess... i.e. the sloppy seconds comment on tsn) but they were a few players on this team sure stepping up to the mic to sure as hell throw him under the bus, and blaming him for not being able to stop a puck from 5 feet or 10 or 20 hell even 55 against the oilers. To say he is to dumb to understand "our sytem" well look at our 14 place in standings... i don't see any system and apparantly no one on the team understands it. for every bad thing i've ever said about the flyers, rangers, bruins and any team i sincerely apologize, as of right now your teams are secure from being the least classiest in the league. until this team has a complete reorganization go habs.
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

How about the fucking Lightning? pull a studio analyst over as the headcoach, someone who hasn't coached in over 10 tears.
    Then, clean up just about everyone except for Vinny, Marty and Paul Ranger. Get rid of a Team Canada Defenseman and our best power play QB.
    Then bring a bunch of has beens and playoff wonders and fire the studio analyst after a handful of games.

Way to go asswipes. Oh?! did I say the new ownership group has close to zero NHL management experience. You ask for a reorganization? let's buy two for the price of one!

BTW, give us Brad Richards back.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Bruins look good

FOR A FUCKING CHANGE

Seriously though, my wife is a HUGE fan and it's been slim pickins for quite a while while i watch the Sox....well you know. Hopefully the Bruins can maintain it over the course of a whole season and into the playoffs. I still don't get the fargin game though :think:
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Go Red Wings!
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Go Pens!

Jack, who's it gonna be in the west? San Jose or Detroit? They're both scary good.

Comment

The Wings of course! But the Sharks a looking sharp. They stole the Wings playbook.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Islanders?..............
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I predict a contraction in coming years... low income teams like Tampa, Carolina, Columbus, and (shockingly!) New Jersey could become victims of the recession. Obviously why Tampa is scrambling to get results and butts in seats.

Flyers meanwhile are looking strong, but our D is a mess since Jones and Parent went out. Sbisa is a MACHINE though. He is going to be the best defenseman in recent years, maybe ever by the time his career is over. Carle is HORRIBLE. I can't believe what we gave up for this clown. Eminger was useless too, and Downie never really worked out. I think Briere could be on the trading block as well if this injury streak keeps up into next year. As a whole though, the offense is clicking. Now if Biron could keep his head out of his ass for more than two games...

Comment

Go Canucks Go, no Luongo and still sitting tied for tops in the northwest.

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                  I predict a contraction in coming years... low income teams like Tampa, Carolina, Columbus, and (shockingly!) New Jersey could become victims of the recession. Obviously why Tampa is scrambling to get results and butts in seats.
                  And yet not one of these teams will end up north of the border where teams have no trouble selling tickets......Gary Bettman is a retard............
                  I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Originally posted by semagic View Post
                    well we are 25 games into this season. we've manage to be near the bottom in almost every statistical category. the only thing we had left was our name that we managed to build around the NHL. well that is now gone... thanks to Marty Turco and a few other classless people on the team. Sure Avery said some thing maybe he shouldn't have (i guess... i.e. the sloppy seconds comment on tsn) but they were a few players on this team sure stepping up to the mic to sure as hell throw him under the bus, and blaming him for not being able to stop a puck from 5 feet or 10 or 20 hell even 55 against the oilers. To say he is to dumb to understand "our sytem" well look at our 14 place in standings... i don't see any system and apparantly no one on the team understands it. for every bad thing i've ever said about the flyers, rangers, bruins and any team i sincerely apologize, as of right now your teams are secure from being the least classiest in the league. until this team has a complete reorganization go habs.
                    The Avery situation brought to light a big issue with the Dallas Stars. There is contention in the locker room. This is not a cohesive team. He is a proverbial pebble stuck in their skate boot. There is too much of a disruption. Avery was a horrible acquisition for the Stars. He's a talented player but he feels he's above everything hockey. He's the Terrell Owens of the NHL and he has no place in this sport. Besides, the Stars already had their instigator in Ott. There's no need to pay big dollars for another one.

With that said though, the players have made it abundantly clear that he is not welcome back in their locker room. Hopefully after management finds a place that will take him (Manitoba, their AHL affiliate, already said they wouldn't take him) the rest of the team can get themselves back in a frame of mind to focus on their game.

Go Blackhawks!!
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by outsider666 View Post
                      Go Canucks Go, no Luongo and still sitting tied for tops in the northwest.

And yet not one of these teams will end up north of the border where teams have no trouble selling tickets......Gary Bettman is a retard............
                      It's been pretty much said that Vegas will probably be the next city to get a franchise. With the economy, it could be a number of teams that makes the move. However with the amount of teams that aren't showing good numbers this year, the runner up, Hamilton, may also get a franchise. I can't see all of those warm-weather teams folding but after Vegas and Hamilton, I'd say that Quebec or Winnepeg could possibly be in line for a team on the move as well.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Winnipeg needs a team, Quebec would work too, but the NHL putting another team in Southern Ontario makes no sense to me. Why put another team there when the Leafs, Sens and Habs are all within driving distance of each other. The west is good too with the Canucks, Oilers and Flames. Central Canada (Manitoba and Saskatchewan) apparently get fuggall.....:think:.....
                        I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Go Sabres ,sluggish start 13-11 .
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by outsider666 View Post
                            Winnipeg needs a team, Quebec would work too, but the NHL putting another team in Southern Ontario makes no sense to me. Why put another team there when the Leafs, Sens and Habs are all within driving distance of each other. The west is good too with the Canucks, Oilers and Flames. Central Canada (Manitoba and Saskatchewan) apparently get fuggall.....:think:.....
                            It's easy to think that way as a fan. But if you listen to what all the analysts say, there seems to be some big interest in the Quebec market. Early last month, there was even talk of a second franchise in Toronto itself. There must be some big players involved to bring about that type of talk.

I suspect Hamilton is in contention because there is already a large rink there. Vegas, well, there's some big names attached to that franchise who have the capital to invest in the infrastructure. (Jerry Bruckheimer is one name I've heard constantly)
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Ducks.
                              8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Working...
                              X