Avoided Hazelden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoided Hazelden

Hi fellas, My name on this board is Proaxe. My nephew has colt has been chating on this board on a name I started in 03 since I can't get the old name back. I guess he has posted about concerns about my demons. I went back to Haz for a week and got my head on straight again. Jacksonshreader stated that he went there and want to thank him for his concerns even though he doesn't know me. Thanks bro!!! A few others stated concerns about another charvel/jackson fan which is me. Thanks all, this is what I call a family. I told colten that this forum has the best people in the world to chat with when it comes to charvel/ jackson guitars. This forum offers other things besides guitars and colt has shown concern about his uncle and you guys responed with concern....Good kid!!

bless you all
    cheers
    jeff
    proaxe
    Last edited by spaz; 09-07-2008, 10:56 PM.

I hope everything works out well for you Jeff.

Comment

There are some great people on this forum and we as guitar players,guitar owners and overall music lovers are fortunate to have it.I also hope it works out for you too,Jeff.............
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
        I hope everything works out well for you Jeff.
        +1 Good luck with everything!
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I beleive that I got the jacksonshredder wrong but know that jacksoncs???? knows what I am talking about. Thanks to you all! I am doing ok and taking one step at a time....feels good being able to think straight my fellow friends. Look forward in more post maybe down the road but do not want to step on coltens thing here though. Colt has taken alot of pride in this. Maybe I'll try to start a new name and chat with you as me

jeff
          proaxe

Comment

Working...
          X